1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Rancho San Carlos Pet Clinic, Inc. understands this and is able to offer payment plans through the CareCredit program. It takes just a few minutes to complete an application. Several payment plans are available, including no interest plans (as long as the balance is paid in the specified period of time). You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll apply for you over the internet for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments
- No Interest Plans Available
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. There are many pet health insurance options available. Here are a few options: