Applications for employment are always accepted. We will hold the application for future consideration if we are not currently hiring for the position.
Some information for a perspective employee:
We are a busy 2 doctor practice. We provide personalized, compassionate, and progressive patient care and customer service. An ideal candidate has experience working in a veterinary hospital. Experience with Cornerstone is a plus. Qualified candidates should possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining accuracy, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn quickly and remember policies, procedure, and protocols.
- If applying for a Client Service/Receptionist position - Experience answering multiple phone lines and documenting calls.
- If applying for a Veterinary Technician position, or Veterinary Assistant position - Experience with, and the ability to perform, the technical skills of the position.
- Must be punctual, detail oriented, and enjoy working with people and their pets.
Benefits include paid vacation, paid sick time, employee pet healthcare program, 401K & Profit Sharing Plan, uniform allowance, great and caring co-workers.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and hourly expectations. Or fax to 619-462-2064.